Construction ERP System Evaluation Checklist
Selecting a Construction ERP solution to run your business is a decision that will affect your company for many years. Many products offer the same or similar features, and it can be confusing to sort out what’s important and what’s not. This tool can help.
Use this checklist to compare Construction Management Software features and benefits across five critical categories:
What can the product do to make you and your staff in the office and on the job site more productive?
What features and functions does the product have that can perform your daily accounting and business management functions?
Does the product leverage the best technology for usability, customizability, and maintainability?
How will the product maximize features and functions versus cost for the usable lifetime of the product?
How does the product minimize risk and facilitate both network and financial security?
Your construction firm can’t grow profitably if you’re still relying on paperwork, spreadsheets, and disconnected apps. Cloud-based contractor software can give you a centralized view of your operations and help you keep all your teams on the same page—but only if you choose the right software.
Discover Related Customer Stories
"Acumatica Construction Management Software
Edition had everything we were looking for. We are different from a regular construction contractor and liked that we could add our own specialty fields and customize it to the way we do business."
Sean Barnett, Chief Financial Officer
- Connected disparate business systems, streamlining operations
- Automated processes, saving time and increasing on-time project completions
- Gained real-time visibility into financial operations fortifying strategic business decisions
- Acquired cloud-based platform for improved access to information and data from job sites
- Transformed AIA invoicing from manual to automated process
- Configured subcontractor insurance compliance workflow, lowering the company’s risk profile
- Improved total gross margins at least 15 percent with better visibility into operations
- Eliminated time the Finance Team spent assisting project managers by 20 percent giving them more time for higher-level tasks
- Gained a single connected system for project accounting, job costing and estimating
- Increased productivity, giving Hartzell Construction team access to critical data
- Provided real-time mobile access for project managers on job sites to the back office
- Automated and improved the vendor and subcontractor approval process