Watch now to learn why Acumatica is the most effective eCommerce solution for your business.
In just a few minutes, watch how you can seamlessly connect your storefront and back office, and create lifelong customers with a true omnichannel solution. Automate every facet of your business, but retain the flexibility to run things your way (6:06 minutes)
With an Acumatica Retail-Commerce software solution, you can manage omnichannel orders, inventory, picking-packing-shipping, returns, customer support, and accounting all from one dashboard. Seamlessly connect in-store POS and web stores to the back office and manage your whole business in one solution.
Specialized Retail-Commerce Industry Solutions
Sales Order Management
Purchase Order Management
Why Choose Acumatica Retail-Commerce Edition?
Today’s retailer continues to face an onslaught of challenges. From a massive shift to eCommerce to a constantly changing regulatory landscape, retailers and eCommerce companies need to be able to deliver consistency for customers, no matter how they shop. Built-in the cloud to provide future-proof financial management and more for both brick-and-mortar and eCommerce players, Acumatica provides businesses with the tools they need to handle the constant changes in customer demands and supply chains. Not only easy to use, but Acumatica also delivers the robustness and intelligence that retailers need.
Deliver a consistent customer experience across all your sales channels with full integration between your online, mobile, kiosk, and in-store service.
- Reduce stock-outs and backorders
- Speed up order processing and fulfillment
- Streamline returns and exchanges
- Provide an omnichannel experience
- Offer a world-class eCommerce presence
- Gain a single source of truth
- Integration with web stores and POS systems
How Acumatica’s eCommerce ERP Solution Helps Businesses Deliver
Cloud ERP software is essential for businesses looking to grow in the globally competitive and continually evolving eCommerce market. Browser-based solutions, like Acumatica, can be accessed by anyone in your value chain from any device with an internet connection. Further, Acumatica gives you real-time visibility into inventory in production and transit, and it allows your business to avoid inventory shortages and overstock situations. With vendors and warehouses being notified precisely when you need inventory, your business can serve customers without tying up valuable capital. Finally, with the ability to connect Acumatica to your eCommerce site, along with warehouse, shipping, point-of-sale systems and a built-in CRM, Acumatica acts as the “single source of truth” and ensures a seamless omnichannel experience via in-store pickup, multi-channel returns and exchanges, and more.
How to Evaluate Retail Commerce Systems
The back-office system you select today will affect how your eCommerce business runs for the next 5 to 10 years. Often referred to as an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system, you’ll want to select a system that works seamlessly with your eCommerce website. Compare the ERP features you need for your organization.:
- Productivity: What can the back-office product do to make you and your staff more productive?
- Functionality: What features and functions does the product have that can perform your daily accounting and business management functions?
- Technology: Does the product leverage the best technology for usability, customizability, and maintainability?
- Value: How will the product maximize features and functions versus cost for the usable lifetime of the product?
- Risk: How does the product minimize risk and facilitate both network and financial security?
This checklist can help you compare the ERP features you need for your organization
Selecting an ERP system to run your business is a daunting decision that will affect your company for many years. Many products offer the same or similar features, and it can be confusing to sort out what’s essential and what’s not. This checklist can help.