Is your company operating at peak efficiency?
Your title may be Supply Chain VP, VP of Operations, VP of Manufacturing, or Chief Operations Officer (COO), but you manage all manufacturing and operational processes. From equipment to staff to suppliers, you are constantly striving to increase productivity, lower costs, and improve quality.
You’re responsible for managing the manufacturing and operational processes at your company. Your duties include:
Setting the operational strategy for the organization, including outsourcing//contract manufacturing, partnerships, material sourcing, and more.
- Working with purchasing to ensure quality standards are met and supply levels are maintained
- Optimizing manufacturing and financial investments
- Implementing industry best practices, including six sigma, KANBAN, and continuous improvement
- You need real-time visibility into all aspects of your organization so you can make sure the operations are running smoothly.
Here is how Acumatica can assist you:
- Automate manual processes to reduce errors and improve accuracy.
- Redesign and automate processes and notices through highly configurable workflows.
- Give everyone in your organization visibility and empower them to improve, with no cost for additional users.
- Leverage Acumatica’s features for operations management, including:
- Inventory management
- Bill of Material and routing
- Material Requirements Planning (MRP)
- Purchase and Sales Order management
- Production order changes
- Lot and serial tracking
- Barcode integration
- Labor and material tracking
Access advanced analytics for greater insight into operations
- Leverage Acumatica’s product performance reports and dashboards for visibility into KPIs and easy drilldown.
- Utilize Microsoft Power BI for data visualizations that help you quickly spot trends.
Improve demand planning and delivery
- Improve customer satisfaction while reducing costs with future demand planning and forecasting.
- Keep your delivery schedules tight to improve customer satisfaction.
Drive innovation to stay ahead of the competition
- Identify business processes that are key to driving innovation, then use dashboards to monitor their health and process automation to ensure consistency.
- Prepare for the “Factory of the Future” (w/ IoT) by using Acumatica to make the most of data collected through IoT. Acumatica’s open architecture allows for easy integration to custom apps on your shop floor.
For more information for product editions follow the link below
Discover which benefits our customers have found most valuable about Acumatica’s business management software. Watch our 3-minute product tour.
Cloud ERP provides the best business management solution for transforming your company to thrive in the new digital economy. Through leading-edge technology, best in class functionality, and customer-friendly business practices, Acumatica delivers unparalleled value to small and midmarket organizations. Integrated workflows span the full suite of business management applications, from Financials, Project Accounting, and Inventory Management to CRM. Specialized industry solutions include Construction Edition, Manufacturing Edition, Commerce Edition and Field Service Edition and Distribution Edition. Acumatica is built on a future-proof platform with open architecture for scalability, ease of use, and rapid integrations. Connected Business. Delivered.