TheDistribution Management Editionmanages the complexities of distribution, such as purchasing, ordering, tracking inventory, filling orders, and delivering customer support.
The Distribution Management Edition is integrated withcore financial modulesto deliver real-time profitability measurements by warehouse, product line, location, and business unit. Integration withCRMensures that your entire organization, from sales to support, has visibility into your distribution processes.
Wholesale Distribution Software– Inventory Management Demo – Acumatica Cloud ERP
Streamline Distribution and Supply Chain Management
Manage the complexities ofsupply chain management, and warehouse management, with wholesale distribution software, including purchase requisitions,purchase orders,sales orders,inventory management, picking, packing, shipping and invoicing with the Distribution Management Suite. With complete integration throughout the application, determine real-time profitability by warehouse, product line, location and business unit.
The Acumatica Cloud ERP Distribution Edition includes Inventory Management, Order Management and Fulfillment, andWarehouse Management.
Key Benefits of Inventory Wholesale Distribution Software for Your Company
• Use replenishment and automation to increase inventory turns.
• Improve inventory accuracy with barcoding and physical inventory.
Improve customer satisfaction
• Honor contracts and fulfill orders as promised with real-time access to inventory levels and customer specific pricing
• Manage inventory effectively to avoid stock-out situations.
Improve Data Accuracy
• Eliminate manual data entry with integrated processes and barcode data capture.
• Reduce errors with default settings for accounts, subaccounts, valuation methods, lot and serial numbers, storage locations, and other values.
Accelerrate Decision Making
• Use drill-down reports and dashboards to spot trends.
• Identify low and dead-stock items.
• Analyze profitability by item and product class or family.
•Accurately track costs of goods sold and inventory carrying costs
• Reduce rush orders, identify low-cost vendors, minimize freight charges, and reduce write-offs for expired or obsolete inventory.