How to Modernize Manufacturing, Inventory Control, Order Processing and Customer Service
Date: Thursday, June 15, 2023
Time: 11 AM - 12:00 PM MST
Join Aqurus and our customer Envent to learn how to implement a modern manufacturing, inventory management, order processing and customer service solution to meet the demands of your customers. During this webinar, we walk through our customers’ manufacturing system implementation, digital transformation journey and analyze the results.
During this webinar, we will cover:
- How Envent operated prior to the implementation of a modern manufacturing system.
- What caused Envent to explore options for a new modern manufacturing system?
- What manufacturing ERP systems Envent reviewed prior to final selection?
- What modules did they originally buy?
- What modules did they add after the purchase?
- What mistakes does Envent recommend avoiding in order to facilitate a faster, smoother implementation?
- Where are you in the implementation of Acumatica?
- How to keep all departments on track with real-time information to make critical business decisions fast.
- How the implementation enables the team to obtain the original founding goal to meet the needs of the natural gas industry faster than the competition.
Envent was formed in 2003 with the goal of having its manufactured systems in stock and ready to meet the demand of the natural gas industry. They manufacture H2S and Total Sulfur Analyzers, Moisture CH4, CO2 & O2 monitors, gas chromatographs, and tunable filter spectrometers.
Speaker: Andy Hodgson - President & CEO
Andy has been with Envent since October 2020. He has broad experience in Dortmund, ND Scientific Group, Gas Analytical Systems and Schlumberger. He holds a Master's in Financial Economics from the Said Business School, University of Oxford.