August 24, 2021
Highlights from Acumatica Summit 2022
Six months ago, in July 2021, the Acumatica community turned out in record numbers to attend the annual Acumatica Cloud ERP event. Over 2,000 Acumatica Summit attendees returned on January 23 - 28, 2022, to learn how Acumatica Cloud ERP focuses on "agility" through digital transformation.
Jon Roskill opened the day 1 Keynote with, "I hope to leave you today with three things,” he said. “Number one, our ‘why.’ What’s our mission? It’s the foundation for every decision we’re making. Number two, ‘how’. How we take technology in our constant cycle of innovation and deliver that on the mission.” Number three was the 'what.' what Acumatica is doing to pull everything together for our global community and ecosystem. Together, these three things centered around enabling customers and partners to navigate their ongoing digital transformation journeys to become agile businesses.
Day 1: Keynote Highlights
Jon Roskill, CEO's keynote welcome centered on the following:
- The importance of community.
- How the digital transformation journey leads to business agility.
- What groundbreaking developments are happening in the Acumatica community.
- Who has been chosen as Acumatica’s Customer of the Year and Impact Customer of the Year?
- How Acumatica values excellence, community, integrity, and curiosity.
Day 2: Keynote Presentation Highlights
Ali Jani, Chief Product Officer (CPO) and others continued discussing the digital transformation journey for the Acumatica community. They also revealed new product demonstrations and customer scenarios that will help drive long-term success.
Ali Jani, CPO and his team discussed:
- Acumatica’s passion guides the development of innovative functionality.
- Business management solutions for the construction, distribution, retail-commerce, and manufacturing industries.
- Creative answers to real-life customer situations.
- Technology designed to foster connected businesses.
Ajoy Krishnamoorthy, EVP, Product Management and CSO, discussed Acumatica's upcoming release, Acumatica 2022 RI. This release is available in mid-March; there are three themes to this release as follows:
- Work smart-on-the-go.
- Unlock global markets.
- Go broad and deep with industry-leading capabilities.
Doug Johnson, VP of Product Management, and members of the Acumatica team demonstrated new features and functionality, emphasizing the enhanced mobile experience with intelligent advisory assistance and a new manufacturing dashboard.
We are a Canadian Gold Certified Acumatica partner, so we are excited to promote the new functionality in the Canadian Payroll module slotted for release in March 2022.
Feature benefits for Payroll:
- Access to a preview of our expanded payroll module allows customers to meet the needs of the Canadian markets.
- Settlement paychecks enable companies to automate and process former employees’ final paychecks quickly and accurately.
- Payroll dashboards provide real-time, interactive analytics.
Acumatica Summit 2022 Focused on Acknowledging Customer and Partner Success
We are proud to announce that Aqurus was a finalist among two other Acumatica partners for the Acumatica Cloud ERP Excellence Award for Growth.
The Cloud Adoption Excellence Award recognizes the partner with the largest percentage (or number) of new subscriptions weighted by revenue.
Acumatica Summit 2022 in Summary
The Acumatica Summit 2022 proves Acumatica's continuing commitment to sustainability and growth of the Acumatica customer community along with Acumatica's partner community. For those who could not attend, the Keynotes are now available on-demand.
August 24, 2021
July 23, 2021